Buy with confidence!
All livestock are carefully screened for size, quality, and health before shipping.
Foxy Saltwater Tropicals guarantees that all livestock will arrive alive, or we will issue a store credit for the item back to your account with us. Credit amount to be issued will be the purchase amount only, not the shipping costs.
- Foxy Saltwater Tropicals does not claim any responsibility for delays, mishandling, or damages caused by UPS.
- We do not offer replacements or refunds
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customer must sign for package on the first delivery attempt -- even if Ups is late.
- In the unlikely event that an item in your order is dead on arrival, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to report the loss (within 24 hours of delivery). Be sure to include your name, phone number, order number and a message. A picture of the item is required with the email. The picture needs to be clear and in focus. You must show at least one picture of the item still in the unopened bag and an additional of the box and or packing material.
Customer should drip acclimate the critter slowly, for a minimum of 1 hour. The longer the acclimation, the better.
Tank's water chemistry must be within the following parameters:
-Temperature - between 75 - 83F and constant
-Ammonia - 0.0 ppm
-Nitrite - 0.0 ppm
-Nitrate - 0.0 - 30 ppm
-pH - 8.1-8.4
-Specific gravity - 1.020 - 1.025
We will not be responsible for livestock that has died as a result of being harassed or picked on by other fish. If your deceased critter goes 'missing' or gets 'eaten', we will not provide a refund or store credit. Many missing critters are hiding and are not deceased.
It is your responsibility to provide proof of the deceased specimen.
Photo proof of losses are required.